OPEN INTERVIEWS TIMES:
March 24th (Wednesday) – March 27th (Saturday) from 10am-2pm
Please use the upstairs entrance. (Door is facing Aurora Ave). There is plenty of parking in our lot.
We offer competitive wages based on experience. Full-Time employees qualify for Medical, Dental and Vision benefits after 60 days. Other benefits include 401k match, holiday pay, and vacation pay.
- Prepare restaurant tables with special attention to sanitation and order
- Attend to customers upon entrance
- Present restaurant menus and help customers select food/beverages
- Take and serve orders
- Answer questions or make recommendations for products
- Collaborate with other restaurant servers and kitchen/bar staff
- Deal with complaints or problems with a positive attitude
- Issue bills and accept payment
- Proven restaurant serving or waitering experience
- Hands-on experience in cashier duties
- Attention to cleanliness and safety protocols
- Patience and customer-oriented approach
- Excellent people skills with a friendly attitude
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Bartenders must be 21+
- Valid MAST Permit
- Valid WA State Food Handlers Permit